Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
FLO-FAST Professional Series Pump Kit (For Containers)
The FLO-FAST Professional Series Pump Kit was designed for recreational fuel and fluid transfer uses as well as commercial applications and was developed from a plastic composite material that is compatible with all fluid types ranging from water and fuels to even the harshest of chemicals.
The Professional Series Pump Kit was designed for use with all FLO-FAST containers, as well as industry-standard, large mouth containers with a 3" opening. Additionally, the pump can adapt to industry standard 15, 30, and 55 gallon barrels with a bung adapter. The pump has three internal vanes that build pressure to pump and draw fluid up to 8 gallons per minute. The FLO-FAST pump is ultra-durable, made to last, and will transfer fluids fast, safe, and easy.
- Pumps or draws (siphons) up to 8 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Corrosion resistant 3 Vane Rotary Pump
- New Telescoping Draw Tube allows the flexibility to own multiple size containers with the need for only 1 Pump
- The double-seal technology holds up with all types of fluids, even the harshest chemicals
- Shaft runs independently from the internal 3 vane rotor and runs on a bearing to ensure all components turn and stay in alignment, providing a tremendous amount of cycle life
- Tight tolerances which provide maximum suction and self-priming
- Container Pump: Fits industry standard 5, 7.5, 10.5, and 15 gallon containers with a 3 inch wide opening
- Pump hose offers industry-leading safety tether which attaches to a vessel or vehicle to ensure hose stays in fluid opening, eliminating spillage
FLO-FAST Professional Series Pump Kit Features
- Pump Housing
- Container Cap
- Main Draw Tube
- 5' Hose
- Relief Spring
- Tether with Plug and Static Line