Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
7.5 Gallon FLO-FAST Container (Red)
The FLO-FAST 7.5 gallon container was designed for portable fluid transfer applications ranging from a variety of recreational uses and commercial purposes. The rotationally-molded polyethylene construction combined with dual handles make it ultra-functional and exceptionally durable; therefore it will hold up in any type of environment. The material is compatible with aqueous fluids, fuels, oils, and many types of chemicals. FLO-FAST technology features a brass air valve which maximizes fluid flow, especially when utilized with the FLO-FAST Pump System. This container has a built-in handle on the bottom making it easier to grip and control when transporting. The FLO-FAST 7.5 gallon can will provide the utility and function necessary for all your portable fluid and fuel transfer operations.
7.5 Gallon FLO-FAST Container (Red) Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 11" x 25"
- Container holds 7.5 gallons of fluid
- Liquid level indicators in liters and gallons
- Container is rotationally-molded which gives additional wall thickness throughout, making it ultra-durable and long-lasting
- 3" opening with solid-plastic cap and internal o-ring to provide maximum seal
- Dual handle for ease in transport, grip, and handling
- Molded-in, female brass insert, combined with male vent valve to provide ample airflow when utilizing the FLO-FAST Pump
- The wide base of this container offers maximum stability when hauling and transporting
7.5 Gallon FLO-FAST Container (Red) Includes:
- 10.5 gallon container (jug)
- Cap and internal o-ring
- Brass air vent valve
NOTE: Please check your own state law for the legal requirements pertaining to the use of these professional utility containers.
**This product cannot be shipped to California addresses. California residents are permitted to purchase the 10.5 and 15 Gallon Flo-Fast Tanks and Systems.