Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
FLO-FAST System (Pump, 12" Tires, & (1) 15 Gallon Container, Red)
This FLO-FAST Professional System was designed for a variety of fluid and fuel transfer applications including but not limited to the Marine, ATV, Automotive, and Agricultural industries.
Pump or draw (siphon) up to 8 gallons per minute with the FLO-FAST pump. This system is easily transported with the purpose-built Versa Cart. The FLO-FAST transfer system is incredibly durable, built to last, and will get the job done fast, safe, and easy.
- Pumps or draws (siphons) up to 8 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Pump offers double-seal technology that holds up with all types of fluids, even the harshest chemicals
- Pump hose offers industry-leading safety tether which attaches to a vessel or vehicle to ensure hose stays in fluid opening, eliminating spillage
- Container is dual handled for ease in transport, grip, and handling
- Ultra-durable and long-lasting container is rotationally-molded which gives additional wall thickness throughout
- Container has molded-in, female brass insert, combined with male vent valve to provide ample airflow when utilizing the FLO-FAST Pump
15 Gallon FLO-FAST Professional System Includes:
- Professional series pump kit (8gpm), container cap, and main draw tube, handle, 5 feet of hose, relief spring, tether with plug and static line, and draw tube
- (1) 15 gallon Container (jug) with caps and internal O-ring, and brass air vent valves
- Versa Cart with 12-inch tires and wheels that are foam-filled, eliminating any risk of the tires going flat, a heavy-duty, detachable load plate that is secured with pin and cotter key, and a telescoping handle, (2) wire forms that slide within the aluminum block, and a solid steel axle with 3 inch wide footplate- utilized to tip-back and set down your container