Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
FluidPRO MCX-2 Multi-Coolant Exchanger w/Pressure Test Feature
FluidPRO® MCX-2 Multi-Coolant Fluid Exchange System provides the convenience of having one machine for multiple coolants, providing simple, rapid switching from one coolant type to another. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior quality, each MCX-2 is crafted for maximum uptime and less maintenance.
FluidPRO® MCX-2 Multi-Coolant Exchange System for Coolant Exchange Servicing FluidPRO equipment from MAHLE Service Solutions offers a range of choices in fluid exchange equipment. With the added feature of multiple tanks, the FluidPRO® MCX-2 provides versatility when switching from one coolant to another, allowing faster service times of three minutes. The FluidPRO series goes beyond standards; for our customers, quality means failure-free assembly, satisfied end customers, and no product recalls — thus a strong brand.
FluidPRO MCX-2 Multi-Coolant Exchanger Features
- Versatile. Compatible with all coolant types for adaptability.
- Effective. Contains two 7.5 gal new coolant tanks and one 15 gal waste tank provides simple, rapid switching from one coolant to another.
- Automatic Pump Shut-Off. Allows technicians to multi-task.
- Drip-Proof Tank Connectors. Easy to disconnect and eliminate waste.
- Fast. Service times of 3 minutes for increased productivity.
- Visible Fluid Level Indicators. Aid in service accuracy.
- Easy To Read Gauges. Monitor system pressure and vacuum for increased safety.
- Convenient. Powered by 12V power supply clips.
FluidPRO MCX-2 Multi-Coolant Exchanger Specifications
- Adapters Step Adapters Universal; 2 sets; 1-1/4 in to 1-3/4 in range (3.2 cm to 4.4 cm) diameter (MCX-2HD contains additional step adapters) / Hose Adapters: Universal; 2 hoses, 1-1/4 in to 1-3/8 in (3.2 cm to 3.5 cm) and 1-1/2 in to 1-3/4 in. (3.8 cm to 4.4 cm) diameter (MCX-2HD contains additional adapter hoses)
- Coolant Exchange 92 to 98% single pass, average exchange for most vehicles
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 45 in x 38 in x 22.5 in (114 cm x 97 cm x 57 cm)
- Fluid Tanks / Types Contains two 7.5 gal new coolant tanks; integrated output tube w/ debris filter screen and check valve; MCX-2HD contains two 15 gal (57 liter) new coolant tanks and one 15 gal waste coolant tank; integrated input/output tube; w/ automatic empty fluid level sensor
- Hoses 3/8 in (9.5 mm); quick connect/disconnect (brass; chrome sleeve; silicone sealed) Operating Range 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Power Source 12 VDC - 15 Amp
- Pressure Switch 6 to 12 psi (0.4 to 0.8 bar); protects vehicle cooling systems from high pressure
- Process Time Less than 3 minutes average full exchange
- Pumps 2 gal. (7.9 liter) per minute Fill: Diaphragm Type / Drain: Impeller Type
- Weight 170 lb. (77 kg)