Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
ArcticPRO ACX2280 R1234yf Refrigerant Handling System
Recover, Recycle and Recharge with the Most Advanced R1234yf Air Conditioning Handling System on the Market
The most advanced R1234yf unit on the market today, the ArcticPRO ACX2280 R1234yf Refrigerant Handling System offers your shop the ultimate in refrigerant recycling machines. This professional unit delivers a unique service door that is ergonomic in its design and an intuitive, state of the art user interface providing an optimal environment for fully automatic A/C service and simple unit maintenance. For a streamlined shop and safe and precise A/C refrigerant handling, rely on ArcticPRO.
ArcticPRO ACX2280 Refrigerant Handling System Features
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch screen and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Best In Class Serviceability New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Integrated Refrigerant Identifier. Adds additional convenience and saves time on services.
- Customer Service. Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage.
Network Printing. Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
Optional Features for the ArcticPRO ACX2280
- Thermal Printer. Allows printing of service reports.
ArcticPRO ACX2280 Specifications
- Certifications SAE J2843, SAE J2888, UL 1963
- Charge Performance +/- 0.5 oz. at 70° to 75°F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24°C)
- Recovery Performance 95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes
- Operation Fully Automatic
- Charging Cylinder 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor 3/8 HP-0.279kW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 47 in x 29 in x 29 in (119 cm x 74 cm x 74 cm)
- Weight 215 lb. (98 kg)
- Display Color, 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Filter Drier Capacity 150 lb. (68 kg) spin-on type
- Hoses 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Hybrid Function Certified
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges 50 degrees - 122 degrees F (10° to 50°C)
- Power Source 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump 2 CFM dual stage