Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
ArcticPRO ACX2180 R134a Refrigerant Handling System
High Performance R134A Air Conditioning Handling System
If you’re looking for a machine built for performance, look to the ArcticPRO ACX2180 R134A Refrigerant Handling System. These new high-performance units are fully automatic and able to run practically unattended. Each unit was designed with an ergonomic, convenient service door, and an intuitive, state of the art user interface to provide an optimal environment for effortless A/C service and simple unit maintenance. For a streamlined shop, and safe and precise A/C refrigerant handling, rely on ArcticPRO.
ArcticPRO ACX2180 Refrigerant Handling System Features
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Extra Transducers. Contains three transducers, providing reduced process times over dual sensor units.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
- Best In Class Serviceability. New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service and allows two oil types for injection.
- UV Dye Injection. Integrated UV dye injection provides high level of A/C system leak detection.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Customer Service. Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage.
Network Printing. Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
Optional Features for the ArcticPRO ACX2180
- Thermal Printer. Allows printing of service reports.
- Refrigerant Identifier. Prevents contamination of machine internals.
ArcticPRO ACX2180 Specifications
- Certifications SAE J2788, SAE J2099, UL 1963
- Charge Performance +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24°C)
- Recovery Performance 95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes
- Operation Fully Automatic
- Charging Cylinder 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor 3/8 HP-0.279kW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 47 in x 29 in x 29 in (119 cm x 74 cm x 74 cm)
- Weight 215 lb. (98 kg)
- Display Color, 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Filter Drier Capacity 150 Lb. (68 kg) spin-on type
- Hoses 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Hybrid Function ACX2180H only
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges 50° to 122°F (10° to 50°C)
- Power Source 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Printer Optional
- Vacuum Pump 2 CFM dual stage