Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
Montezuma BKM722410CH | 72 x 24 in. 10-Drawer Tool Chest
Our new 72 x 24 in. tool chest features an exclusive Heavy Duty Raise and Release latching system that keeps drawers tightly closed, while the tubular locks keep your valuables protected. Full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 150 lb., increasing capacity over comparable tool chests and providing a smooth pull action. Power and USB outlets in the till area make it quick and easy to charge your power tools and mobile devices.
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.
- Heavy Duty Raise and ReleaseTM drawer latching system keeps drawers tightly closed
- Power and USB outlets make charging quick and easy
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold 150 lb
- Indented angle sides provide more structural rigidity
- Chamfered corners eliminate the sharp corners in traditional toolboxes
- Tubular locks keep valuables out of unauthorized hands – one locks all drawers, the other locks just the security drawer
- Gas struts make it easy to open the lid
- Deluxe drawer liners protect drawers and tools from wear and tear
- Durable powder coat paint keeps color from fading
Width: 72-5/8" (184.6 cm)
Depth: 24-5/8" (62.5 cm)
Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
Net Weight: 271.2 lb (123 kg)
Maximum Product Weight (including contents): 3,500 lb (1,587 kg)
Maximum Drawer Weight: 150 lb (68 kg)
Drawer Pulls: Raise and Release
Side Handles: None
Till Liner: One included
Drawer Liners: Ten included – Six: 15-1/2" x 21-1/8" (39.5 cm x 53.5 cm), Four: 31-3/4" x 21-1/8" (80.5 cm x 53.5 cm)
Four plugs, two USB outlets
SURGE PROTECTIVE DEVICES
RATING: 120 V AC 15 A 60 Hz 1875 W
USB: TOTAL 2.1 A – Check your device for compatibility
USB O/P: IT EQUIPMENT ONLY
VPR: 700 V (L-B) TYPE 3 SPD
CONFORMS TO UL STD. NO 1363 AND ANSI/UL STD. NO. 1449
CERTIFIED TO CSA STD. C22.2 NO. 21
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For more information, including assembly instructions and parts list, download the owner's manual.