Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
528 Gallon FuelCube with 1115V/12GPM Gasoline Pump Kit | FCPWN0500-11512GP-SNN-G
528 Gallon FuelCube Gasoline Kit Includes FuelCube, 115V/12GPM Gasoline Pump Kit, an Emergency Vent Kit and Fuel Level inside the Lockable Cabinet.
Keep fuel strategically located onsite to refuel construction machinery eliminating the need to wait for fuel deliveries. The FuelCube is compact and economic stationary double walled fuel tank. It is designed for onsite fuel supply and fleet refueling and can connect to one gasoline powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time. The FuelCube Double Walled Fuel Tank feature an integral, lockable equipment cabinet for security and 4-way forklift pockets for easy mobility when the tank is empty. Utilize the FuelCube at remote locations as well as for placement on your facility.
FuelCube Gasoline Storage Tank Benefits
- Approvals: UL142, CAN/ULC-S601, NFPA
- Transportable: 4-way forklift pockets for mobility when empty, this sturdy tank allows you to take back control of your energy.
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment: The FuelCube can connect to one gasoline powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time.
- Stackable Corner Brackets: Easily stack 2 empty tanks to reduce storage space.
- Lockable Equipment Cabinet: Equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fueling while cabinet is locked.
- Double Walled Tank: Built-in, weather proof containment eliminates the need for pans and basins.
- Removable Inner Tank: For routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection.
- Environmentally Safe: Double-walled, 110% containment
- Onsite Fuel Supply
- Fleet Refueling
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
FuelCube with Gasoline Pump Kit Specifications
- 86"W x 45"D x 51"H
- 1,600 Lbs.
FuelCube Standard Tank Fittings
- 1″ Pump Feed
- Vent & Fill Cap