Waste Oil Roth Tank and Pump Package includes a Double Wall Roth Tank, Graco 1050 Husky double diaphragm pump (1", 50gpm) , large funnel, hose kit, fluid level gauge and the steel pump mounting bracket..
Waste Oil Tank and Pump Package Features:
Roth Heating Oil Storage Tanks are corrosion resistant and are rust free inside and out, unlike many other steel oil tanks. Double Walled Roth Heating Oil Storage Tanks feature a weld-free galvanized steel outer tank layer that is capable of holding 110% of the primary tank. The inner poly tank is strong and durable. The primary inner tank is constructed of a seamless high-density polyethylene. This inner shell will not break down and will not contaminate heating oil. Each tank is equipped with a highly visible optical leak alarm. Roth Tanks are 55% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank and they boast a larger storage capacity.
Roth Oil Storage Tanks range in varying capacities from 110 gallons to 400 gallons.
4 quart Funnel
- lockable lid
- 10" top diameter
- removable filter screen
1050 Husky air-operated double diaphragm pump:
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – the Graco Husky 1050 features up to 50 gpm with a 1" port.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
|Specifications for Roth Heating Oil Storage Tanks
||Double Wall Roth Tanks are certified to UL SU2258, and are compliant with NFPA 30 & 30A
||28"W X 29"D
||28"W X 29"D
||28"W X 43"D
||30"W X 51"D
||30"W X 64"D
*This product typically ships from our warehouse within 2-3 business days.