Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
275 Gallon Low Profile Waste Oil Roth Tank and Pump Package
Waste Oil Roth Tank and Pump Package includes a Double Wall Roth Tank, Graco 1050 Husky double diaphragm pump (1", 50gpm) , large funnel, hose kit, fluid level gauge and the steel pump mounting bracket..
Waste Oil Tank and Pump Package Features:
Roth Heating Oil Storage Tanks are corrosion resistant and are rust free inside and out, unlike many other steel oil tanks. Double Walled Roth Heating Oil Storage Tanks feature a weld-free galvanized steel outer tank layer that is capable of holding 110% of the primary tank. The inner poly tank is strong and durable. The primary inner tank is constructed of a seamless high-density polyethylene. This inner shell will not break down and will not contaminate heating oil. Each tank is equipped with a highly visible optical leak alarm. Roth Tanks are 55% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank and they boast a larger storage capacity.
Roth Oil Storage Tanks range in varying capacities from 110 gallons to 400 gallons.
4 quart Funnel
- lockable lid
- 10" top diameter
- removable filter screen
1050 Husky air-operated double diaphragm pump:
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – the Graco Husky 1050 features up to 50 gpm with a 1" port.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
|Specifications for Roth Heating Oil Storage Tanks|
|Double Wall Roth Tanks are certified to UL SU2258, and are compliant with NFPA 30 & 30A|
|Gallon Capacity||110 Gallons||165 Gallons||275 Gallons||275 Gallons||400 Gallons|
|Litre Capacity||400 Litres||620 Litres||1000 Litres||1000 Litres||1500 Litres|
|Roth Dimensions||28"W X 29"D||28"W X 29"D||28"W X 43"D||30"W X 51"D||30"W X 64"D|
*This product typically ships from our warehouse within 2-3 business days.