Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
251 Gallon Mobile Refueler with TransCube Global
TransCube bunded transportable fuel tanks are well suited for traveling around construction sites to refuel machinery and equipment.
Mounted on a DOT approved highway trailer and fitted with specified lighting and under-gear, these mobile fuel storage tanks can be safely lifted by crane or forklift precisely and quickly. TransCube Global features a lockable cabinet to secure all of your fuel dispensing equipment.
The TransCube Mobile Refueler is fully approved for transport when full and is ideal for short term, on-site fuel storage. TransCube acts as a standby tank and as a mobile refueler to quickly refuel construction machinery or onsite auxiliary equipment.
For logistically challenging sites and remote locations, the TransCube can be safely lifted by crane or forklift precisely and quickly.
TransCube Mobile Refueler Benefits
- Transportable: TDOT Approved Trailer for safe and easy travel around and between projects.
- Secure: Lockable cabinet secures equipment and ports, and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fueling while cabinet is locked.
- Corner Brackets and Galvanized Frame: Liftable by crane.
- Four Way Forklift Pockets: Easy maneuvering, when detached from the trailer.
- Internal Baffles: Maximize stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Removable Inner Tank: For routine cleaning and inspection.
- Accessible: Access manway provides inner tank access for routine maintenance and inspection.
- Environmentally Safe: Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
TransCube Mobile Refueler Applications
- Fast Mobile Refueling
- Small and Short-Term Fuel Requirement
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
- Limited-Access Worksites
TransCube Mobile Refueler Specifications
Each Double Walled Fuel Tank features a large lockable cabinet that secures equipment and ports, and a fully galvanized DOT approved trailer with backlights and electric brakes for ease of use.
|Mobile Refueler Packages||Storage Capacity||Tank Dimensions||Trailer Dimensions||Tank Weight||Tank and Trailer Weight|
|H10TCG-EB Mobile Refueler||251 Gallons||45"W x 45"L x 52"H||75"W x 143"L x 25"H||1,190 Lbs.||1,910 Lbs.|
|H20TCG-EB Mobile Refueler||552 Gallons||90"W x 45"L x 52"H||165"W x 85"L x 21"H||1,814 Lbs.||3,028 Lbs.|