Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
20 Gallon Fluid Evacuator with Transparent Bowl
The 20 Gallon Fluid Evacuator is designed to remove used oil and other fluids from cars trucks and other automotive vehicles when conventional oil draining methods are not practical.
Fluid evacuators can remove used oil and other non-flammable fluids from nearly vehicle while using compressed air and with an on-board venturi vacuum system. The JDI-20EV-B is equipped with a 2-gallon transparent bowl which gives the operator the option to check the quantity and the quality of oil, prior to discharging into the steel waste tank below. The transparent bowl is heat resistant to a maximum of 212 F.
Fluid Evacuator Features:
- 20 gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel waste oil tank construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7' suction hose
- (6) suction probes for most applications
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- (3) OE Style evacuator adapters
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Self-evacuating with 10' quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
20 Gallon Fluid Evacuator with Transparent Bowl Specifications
|Air Pressure For Vacuum||110-115 psi|
|Depressurization Time||120-150 sec.|
|Suction Speed||.04-.05 gpm|
|Wheel Size – Front||4" Swivel|
|Wheel Size – Rear||7" Fixed|
Fluid Evacuation Applications:
- Traditional Automotive Repair – including oil, coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, differential oil and power steering fluid.
- Auto Dealers – Essential for European manufactured vehicles that do not include a factory drain plug (Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover/ Jaguar).
- Quick Lubes – Avoid stripped drain plugs. Makes it easy to correct overfills.
- Motorcycle/ATV Service – Perfect for oil changes.
- Marine Applications – Boats, Jet Skis and other PWC.
- Farm & Industrial – Tractors, generators, off-road equipment.