Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
FluidPRO ATX-3+Boost Transmission Fluid Exchange System
The FluidPRO® ATX-3 Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchange System offer precise and accurate fluid measurement with minimal technician input to maximize efficiency. Designed for ease of operation, the ATX-3 provides fully automatic operation for automotive fluid exchange servicing. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior quality, each ATX is crafted for maximum uptime and less maintenance.
FluidPRO ATX-3 Transmission Fluid Exchange System Features
- Adaptable. 'Dipstick' or 'Cooler' mode selector, start engine indicator (ATX-3 only).
- Electronic Diode Illuminated Keypad. Fluid flow direction indicator verifies correct hook-up.
- Transmission Diagnostic Pressure Gauge. For a more effective exchange process.
- New and Used Fluid Sight Glasses. Improve service accuracy.
- Automatic Fluid Level Adjustment. +/- 1/2 quarts.
- Digital Weight Scale. Technology for accurate fluid exchange.
- Patented Bypass Circuit. Increased safety for vehicle protection.
- Fast. Full exchange service times of 2 to 5 minutes and 8 to 14 minutes in 'Dipstick' mode.
FluidPRO ATX-3 Specifications
- Adapters Cooler line connection. Valved couplers for minimum spill. Standard adapters for Ford, GM, Chrysler, & Universal (most Asian).
- Controls Microprocessor with digital keypad & light emitting diodes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 45 in x 28 in x 26.5 in (112 cm x 70 cm x 67 cm)
- Fluid Tanks / Types 26 quarts (24.6 liters) each for both new & used fluids / Multiple fluid capability
- Hoses 10 ft. (3 m) black & red (exchange); 8 ft. (2.5 m) black (empty used tank) ATX-3+Boost also includes 5 ft. (1.5 m) clear, attached to 8 ft. (2.5 m) lack hose for dipstick mode.
- New Fluid Pump Positive displacement gear pump, 4 quarts (3.8 liters) per minute/includes diaphragm pump, 7.2 quarts (6.84 liters) per min. Diaphragm pump increases fluid suction rate in low-flow/temperature controlled transmission in both ATX-2+Boost & ATX-3+Boost units.
- Operating Range Cooler Mode: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) Dipstick Mode: 42° to 122°F (5.5° to 50°C)
- Power Source 12 VDC - 10 Amp
- Process Time 3 to 6 minutes average full exchange. Dipstick Mode is available on the ATX-3+Boost with 8 to 14 minutes average full exchange (Based on 12 quart exchange).
- Scale Accuracy ±0.03% over usable range
- Weight ATX-2+Boost: 242 lbs. (110 kg) / ATX-3+Boost: 244 lbs. (111 kg)