Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
30 Gallon Steel Diesel Caddy with Manual Pump, UL Listed
The 30 gallon Gas Caddy is designed with the professional technician in mind.
Featuring a compact cart-style that is easy-to-move, and has a heavy-duty UL listed Two-Way Rotary Pump with carbon vanes and Viton seals. The 2-way operation allows for either siphoning or dispensing fuel. One gallon is delivered for every 12 turns of the pump handle.
For use with:
- Transmission Fluid
Gas Caddy Features:
- 30 Gallon capacity steel tank
- UL Listed and complies with OSHA guidelines
- UL Listed Two-Way Rotary Pump
- Heavy-duty locking rear wheels and locking front casters
- Ground wire and clamp
- 8' PVC suction/discharge hose with internal grounding wire
- Decal set for contents identification
- Fill level gauge
- Internal filter system
- 4 Way directional valve
- Fill spout
Gas Caddy Specifications:
- Gallons: 30 Gallon
- Material: Steel
- Pump: Two way manual pump
- Wheel Size – Front: 5" locking swivel casters
- Wheel Size – Rear: 12" heavy-duty fixed
- Filter: 10 micron
- Dimensions: 24" W x 30" L x 41" H
- Weight: 165 lbs
Gas Caddy Details:
- 4-Way Valve - An integral 4-way valve clearly directs the flow of fuel to and from the vehicle.
- Integral Filter System - To protect vehicle fuel pumps from being contaminated the P30-UL models are equipped with an in-line system that filters the fuel in both directions. A 10 micron filter is included. Replacement filters are available in 1, 10 and 30 microns.
- Vent and Level Gauge - The level gauge provides a quick look at the tank fluid level while the vent prevents excess build-up of fumes.
- Fill Spout - Fuel can be added to the caddy tank using the fill spout.