Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
30 Gallon Steel Diesel Caddy with Air Operated Pump, UL Listed
The 30 gallon Gas Caddy with an Air Operated Pump is designed with the professional technician in mind.
Featuring a compact cart-style that is easy-to-move, and has a heavy-duty UL listed UL Listed Air Diaphragm Pump that is designed for efficiency and productivity. Fuel is pumped to and from the vehicle by an air operated pump. Shop air is connected to the air throttle control on the top of the tank resulting in quick and quiet service.
For use with:
- Transmission Fluid
Gas Caddy Features:
- 30 Gallon capacity steel tank
- UL Listed and complies with OSHA guidelines
- UL Listed UL Listed Air Diaphragm Pump
- Heavy-duty locking rear wheels and locking front casters
- Ground wire and clamp
- 8' PVC suction/discharge hose with internal grounding wire
- Decal set for contents identification
- Fill level gauge
- Internal filter system
- 4 Way directional valve
- Fill spout
Gas Caddy Specifications:
- Gallons: 30 Gallon
- Material: Steel
- Pump: Two way manual pump
- Wheel Size – Front: 5" locking swivel casters
- Wheel Size – Rear: 12" heavy-duty fixed
- Filter: 10 micron
- Dimensions: 24" W x 30" L x 41" H
- Weight: 165 lbs
Gas Caddy Details:
- 4-Way Valve - An integral 4-way valve clearly directs the flow of fuel to and from the vehicle.
- Integral Filter System - To protect vehicle fuel pumps from being contaminated the P30-UL models are equipped with an in-line system that filters the fuel in both directions. A 10 micron filter is included. Replacement filters are available in 1, 10 and 30 microns.
- Vent and Level Gauge - The level gauge provides a quick look at the tank fluid level while the vent prevents excess build-up of fumes.
- Fill Spout - Fuel can be added to the caddy tank using the fill spout.