Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
Shield Pro Ceramic Coating, 50ml
Shield Pro is a professional grade ceramic coating. The new formula combines ease of use along with professional level results.
Now with Titanium for extreme gloss and enhanced durability
Shield Pro is a professional grade ceramic coating. The new formula combines ease of use along with professional level results. Shield Pro can be applied on paint, plastic trim, wheels, glass and even paint protection film (PPF). Shield Pro is designed to enhance the appearance of your prized possessions, it can be topped off with another layer once cured to enhance longevity & cross links effectively with DPC Armor/DPC Kingsguard to maintain its durability.
Shield Pro Net Contents - 50ml
- Shield Pro 50ml
- Foam Applicator
- 4 Suede Cloths
- Make sure surface is clean and free from contaminants.
- Polish surface, then use the panel wipe to remove residue.
- Apply Shield Pro using a suede wrapped foam or microfiber applicator to a 2x2 sq. ft. area.
- Wait 1-2 min or until flash, wipe off with a short nap microfiber towel - the Mule towel is perfect, buff off with clean microfiber towel - recommending the Jack towel.
- Use between 40-85 degrees, allow 24hrs to fully cure, keep away from water during cure cycle.
Detailed Use and Storage Instructions:
For best results, apply after car is washed, iron decontaminated, clayed, light polished and paint prepped. Wait at least 3 hours to apply a second coat. Keep treated surface away from water and moisture for 24 hours since last application. Armor/Kingsguard can be applied 24 hours after last application, this allows enough time for Shield Pro to fully cure & bond on to the surface. It is recommended to not wash the car with soap for 3 days since last application.
Store in a cool dry area away from direct light. Keep away from children.
Warning and Safety:
Always work in a well ventilated area and use caution to not inhale, ingest or expose product to skin. It is recommended to use gloves and a mask. Refer to product label for additional warnings & regulatory compliance information.