Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
Fill-Rite 12V DC Hi-Flow Pump with Hose and Ultra Hi-Flo Automatic Nozzle - FR4210HB
DURABLE. RELIABLE. MOBILE. H-Series Heavy Duty Fuel Transfer Pump.
The Fill-Rite® H-Series fuel transfer pump is designed to provide heavy-duty performance in a compact size. Fueling between 13 and 20 GPM in three available voltage combinations (12V DC, 24V DC, 115V AC), the H-Series is compatible with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, ethanol blends up to E15, and kerosene. Available in a wide selection of configurations with a manual or automatic nozzle, mechanical or digital meter, and a variety of fuel hose lengths, the H-Series is ideal for mobile and stationary applications that require a durable pump to withstand the elements and the test of time.
H-Series Key Features
- Adjustable Electrical Junction Box - Rotates 180° to provide ease of electrical wiring installation in tight quarters
- Reliable Heavy-Duty Power Switch – Features a cast metal stop that withstands heavy abuse in the most rugged environments
- Locking Bar Defense – Elongated bar simplifies and shortens the pad locking process to prevent theft
- Focused Component Weight Reduction – Preserves expected heavy-duty performance while improving installation ease
12V DC, 20 GPM heavy duty, cast-iron, rotary vane fuel transfer pump. Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E15, kerosene and mineral spirits. Includes pump, 1” ultra high flow automatic nozzle, 1” x 12” hose with static ground wire, 18’ battery cable, and 20”-34” steel telescoping suction pipe. UL/cUL, ATEX, CE motor. Two-year warranty. Made in USA.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL listed motor
- Heavy duty cast iron
- Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to B20
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in strainer
- 1 in. x 12 ft. hose with static wire
- Ultra high flow nozzle
- Replaces FR4210DB