Proformance Supply has a well stocked, ready-to-ship inventory of oil storage tanks, diesel fuel transfer equipment, garage tools, and shop equipment that you use day in and day out. Our dedicated team ensures your order will be fulfilled without delay.
1,016 Gallon FuelCube Double Walled Fuel Storage Tank
Keep fuel strategically located onsite to refuel construction machinery eliminating the need to wait for fuel deliveries.
The FuelCube is compact and economic stationary double walled fuel tank. It is designed for onsite fuel supply and fleet refueling and can connect to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time. The FuelCube Double Walled Fuel Tank feature an integral, lockable equipment cabinet for security and 4-way forklift pockets for easy mobility when the tank is empty. Utilize the FuelCube at remote locations as well as for placement on your facility.
FuelCube Diesel Storage Tank Benefits
- Approvals: UL142, CAN/ULC-S601, NFPA
- Transportable: Two-way forklift pockets for mobility when empty, this sturdy tank allows you to take back control of your energy.
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment: The FuelCube can connect to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time.
- Stackable Corner Brackets: Easily stack 2 empty tanks to reduce storage space.
- Lockable Equipment Cabinet: Equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fueling while cabinet is locked.
- Double Walled Tank: Built-in, weather proof containment eliminates the need for pans and basins.
- Removable Inner Tank: For routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection.
- Environmentally Safe: Double-walled, 110% containment
- Onsite Fuel Supply
- Fleet Refuelling
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
FuelCube Fuel Storage Tank Specifications
|Fuel Cube Double Walled Tank||Storage Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|250FPC||243 Gallons||45"W x 45"D x 51"H||926 Lbs.|
|500FPC||528 Gallons||87"W x 45"D x 51"H||1,512 Lbs.|
|1000FPC||1,016 Gallons||91"W x 87"D x 47"H||2,760 Lbs.|
|1800FPC||1,862 Gallons||156"W x 87"D x 47"H||4,371 Lbs.|
|12V and 120V – Fuel Pump Kits||Standard Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose and auto nozzle. Deluxe Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose, auto nozzle, inline meter, swivel and particle filter kit.|
|FuelCube Accessories||Optional Hose Reel with 25′ Hose and Mounting Bar Kit, Fuel Level Gauge and Filter Kit.|
FuelCube Standard Tank Fittings
- 1″ Pump Feed
- Vent & Fill Cap